It’s been a long time!!

It’s been an insanely long time since my last blog post.  Sorry everybody!  I thought about maybe just starting over with a new title.  I’ve been told I have a ridiculously long address for people to remember or type in.  I’ve also thought about doing more writing about things other than fries.  I’ll likely do some of that in future posts.  

I was recently inspired to get back to this blog after meeting my new friend Tanya Torp.  If you are looking for a great non profit to support, you can’t do much better than Step by Step in Lexington.  Tanya is one of those people that just makes you happy by being remotely close to her.  To return her kindness, here is the update you deserve!

I’m currently waiting in the lobby of a Tire Discounters.  I started this adventure about two hours ago.  My steering wheel was vibrating, so I came in to get an alignment done. Ends up that runs about $80.  They said all was good, and I left.  My steering wheel was still shaking when I drove.  

I came back, and they took the car in the garage to try again. They came back with a chalk circled area saying there was a busted belt that was causing the vibration. $415 for two tires to fix the issue.  I would feel totally scammed if the best mechanic I know, Danny Deaton, didn’t say that made sense.  

Anyways here is where fries come in.  While I was wasting time waiting on the car, I was checking out Facebook.  There was a survey from Red Robin asking what bottomless side you prefer.  Their choices were steak fries, chips, sweet potato fries, and broccoli.   Seems like a no brainer right?  After I praised their fries (best national chain fries in the game), I had a response back!   See below.  



My year is made.  Everything else is just extra happiness in 2020.  

Comments

Popular Posts